How technology is changing Supply Chains globally with Didier Chenneveau Executive Director Ernst & Young – Supply Chain and Operations Practice.
This is episode #01, and it is my pleasure to have as a guest Didier Chaneveau. He is one of the leading supply chain executives in the region with more than 25 years experience across the board.
Here are a few of his most important career steps:
- Executive Director – Ernst & Young – Supply Chain and Operations Practice.
- External Senior Advisor McKinsey & Company
- CEO Asia Pacific CEVA Logistics
- Chief Supply Chain Officer LG Electronics
- VP of Operations, Americas HP
Stay tuned as we cover latest technologies in supply chain:
- IoT – Internet of Things and Blockchain in Supply Chain
- The supply chain challenges faced by the most important MNCs in Asia
- Supply Chain Talent in Asia
- How to develop top supply chain leaders
- The importance of drinking red wine
Without further adue here is my talk with Didier:
Episode #01: How technology is changing Supply Chains globally with Didier Chenneveau
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on SoundCloud.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 here.
- If you were to look at Ernst & Young and your clients, what’s one of the key things that they’re struggling right now when it comes to their supply chains in Asia? [2:25]
- Which technology trend in supply chain will likely make the most impact by 2020? [6:21]
- Everybody talks about blockchain now. [10:09 ]
- Before investing in hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars in digital and new tech, if we are to look at the fundamentals of a supply chain, what would that still be in today’s time and age? [15:18]
- What’s your thoughts in general about talent and supply chain talent development in Asia and is there enough supply chain talent in the region? [18:29]
- What skills, I think it can be hard and soft, should logistics and supply chain professionals be focused on in order to remain relevant in the future and for the long run? [20:45]
- “Always take the high road!” [24:07 ]
- Can you share an internet or online supply chain resource like a website or online course or something that would be relevant to all this and something they can go and learn. [30:10]
- What is a personal habit of yours, Didier, that you think contributes to your success. [31:55]
- A memorable story in your career around solving the supply chain challenge that you could share with us? [32:54]